Go for Good Auto Insurance
There are only a few states that still apply no-fault rules, which means there will be payments even if you are responsible for accidents or property damage. Another strange thing is the fact that insurance companies can cancel your policy for various reasons such as serious traffic violations or crimes, repeat offenses, DUIs, irregularities, and more.
If your insurance company issues a termination or revocation of your policy, you may be a high-risk driver. For such drivers, the possibility of getting other insurance coverage is very low. A good way to get coverage is to buy it from the non-standard insurance market.
Go for Good Auto Insurance
What is a high-risk driver?
There are more than a few ways to determine what high-risk drivers mean. Some insurance companies only use the term to represent certain types of drivers who are not eligible for an insurance policy. However, the requirements for obtaining insurance vary from one company to another. The term can also refer to racers who have a greater chance of experiencing accidents due to physical or psychological limitations such as reduced visibility and lack of experience.
Someone with some traffic tickets may be at high risk too. High risk drivers are those who have a strong tendency to file claims. For a standard market insurance company, more claims mean more payments, and this is not a real business.
While it is difficult to know the exact description of high-risk drivers, there are several common reasons why a person is classified as high risk:
· Having a Traffic Violation: committing a serious traffic violation makes a bad score on your driving record. Violation or involvement in accidents that cause death, or severe injury is a significant factor in high-risk classification. Some insurance companies offer additional coverage to free a single offense for a fee, but some other insurance companies do not have that feature. If there is no way to break the offense, chances are you are now officially at high risk.
· Being a Teen Driver: most people start driving as a teenager. When applying for insurance for the first time, some companies will think of you as a driver with a lack of experience on the road. With insufficient experience, the insurer is reluctant to provide coverage. Go for Good Auto Insurance
· DUI: this is a serious offense in most states. Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is harmful to yourself and others. This opens the door for reckless driving, and serious consequences include severe injuries in the event of an accident. A driver with a DUI record is unlikely to get insurance from a standard market.
· Bad credit score: unfair as seen, some insurance companies use credit scores to determine app approval. The bad credit score has a correlation with the possible loss of insurance payments. This is not an ideal customer.
· High-risk cars: Certain car models include sports, antiques, supercars, and expensive collections for repair. They are also a potential target of theft, making it a high risk insurance customer.
Non-standard Insurance Market
If low-risk drivers can buy insurance from a standard market, high-risk companies can get the same from non-standard partners. In many cases, non-standard markets are more expensive, but that does not mean high risk drivers can not get affordable coverage. As a company focused on non-standard markets, Good to Go Auto Insurance still offers a variety of discount options and several options to make your spending more manageable.
There are three types of deductions including Driver Discount, Vehicle Discount, and Policy Discount. Each category includes a variety of offers, allowing more than 40% premium rebates. Good to Go Auto Insurance has three payment options including monthly payments, quarterly payments, and annual payments, along with a 31% discount. Most types of discounts from companies require only simple eligibility requirements for examples that complement defensive driving courses, install safety features in cars, enable text blocking tools, and some other important details. For customers who have a place to live on their land, there is a discount on home ownership.
Another interesting fact about Good to Go Auto Insurance is working with a network of subsidiaries of American Go for Good Auto Insurance